3/29/2022

Cheif Financial Officer

 


Cheif Financial Officer

I have been working on Premier Wrestling management for year and 3 months in SL. My first position was TAM - Talent Aqusition Manager that i enjoyed a lot to do, but a very busy department.  I managed to get the roster to grow with over 20 + people passing the training deparment.  

During Christmas 2021 i got transfered to CFO - Cheif Financial officer, were i manage to pay our staff and ensure our budget is doing well. 

I love working in second life, also because in real life i deal with vertigo and i am not able to work, - so its nice to feel that you are still able to make a difference for people and yourself in a world of second life.   I hope someday however that i will be able kill the vertigo and work in real life as well, and i would still continue working at Premier Wrestling as i done both before.

In real life i am a Social Health Care Assistance.  

If you want to know more about Premier Wrestling. Plesse check this video: 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Valentine

 DOUX - Kelsy hairstyle [BASIC PACK] Gaia - tracy crop top//fullpack 28LA. XOXO Jeans White  [lilp] Wake Cup  - Milk Coffee Set