5/09/2022

15 Years in Second Life – Then & Now Challenge

I already had my Rez Day this year on 02/27/2007. I have always enjoyed to do Strawberry Singhs (Linden) challanges on her blog, read hers here: Strawberry Singh so i wanted to show off mine.

To do this challenge, pick one of the oldest images of your avatar and make a
side-by-side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. Here is my image for the challenge:



These pictures are both raw shots, and i not done anything to them beside crop them into this display. 

15 years in SL is a long time. I've done a lot of things. The best journey I am doing, is being part of Premier Wrestling in SL. 
SL has also changed a lot over the years. I was always against going to the mesh bodies, but looking back on some my older pictures when Facebook comes with the random memories makes me laugh seeing those I thought was the best picture I done at that time lol.

If you read this post, dont forget to leave a comment so i can go see yours as well :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Valentine

 DOUX - Kelsy hairstyle [BASIC PACK] Gaia - tracy crop top//fullpack 28LA. XOXO Jeans White  [lilp] Wake Cup  - Milk Coffee Set