8/18/2022

Where to get Kupra ?

Kupra body


I been seeing Meela Vanderbuilt customize her Kupra body, and I was actually liking the body. 

I didn't know where to go buy it so here is a little guide:

1: go to http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Inithium/117/90/112 

2: Choose either the female or male, and sit on the teleport pads

3: There are two different body types to get

Female:

Kupra Kups








Kupra 








4. Decide what version that you think suit you best and buy that one.

Price for the body: L$3999

My favorite was the kupra kups, and i bought that to see how it looks! :













I think it is really cute - specially the butt looks sexy! 

Dislikes:
- You have to buy kupra kups clothing, normal kupra clothing dont fit. 

My Valentine

 DOUX - Kelsy hairstyle [BASIC PACK] Gaia - tracy crop top//fullpack 28LA. XOXO Jeans White  [lilp] Wake Cup  - Milk Coffee Set