7/21/2024

My eyes got stolen!

It was so funny.. it started by Unicorn stole my eyes,
then i went on Marketplace to find a good blindfold
to put on while being at a club + a blind cane.


                        Trelk - Unicorn - wulla 

It said in the chat that someone put the blindfold on,
then I wrote in the chat that I was gonna wear this to
protect my eyes until I can get an eye implant.

People was laughing so much. 

My friend Trelk went and blindfolded me and I couldn't 
see anything at all!! 











The blindfold cost 99L on Marketplace 
Click here --> TDSS Blindfold Goth Pbr 

The blind cane costs 199L 
Click here --> [ht+] white cane

Both items comes with texture huds, so that is really
a nice feature to have for RP. 

Chilling at home

  Chilling at home  Credits: Hair: Magika - Heathen Hair Overall: .E. - Fernanda Overall - MEGAPACK comes for Ayla, LaraX, Legacy & Rebo...